Raspberry Bead Bracelet
Beautiful handmade fine silver jewellery created and inspired from wild raspberry and dawn redwood leaves collected during a walk on my silver wedding anniversary.
This bracelet features earthy 8mm African Turquoise, Moss Agate and Picture Jasper beads strung on an elastic cord. These beads are said to promote encouragement and grounding. It features a handcrafted fine silver bead imprinted with the veins of a wild raspberry leaf. This bracelet can be worn alone but looks stunning with the floral charm bracelet.
- materials: semiprecious stones, elastic cord
- stones: 8mm Picture Jasper, 8mm African Turquoise, 8mm Moss Agate
- bead material: fine silver
- bead size: approx. 9mm x 7mm
- available in multiple sizes
Each pieces is individually crafted and made to order. Beads and charms may vary slightly in appearance and size due to the nature of how they are made.
Please allow 5-15 business days for delivery within Canada